Create a free account in MySchoolBucks and easily make payments online and on‑the‑go.
Sign up today >
- Check cafeteria balances & purchases
- Receive low balance alerts
- Set up automatic payments
- Pay for school-related items
Parents may call for support:
- Lunch Schedules
- Register for Online Payments
- Helpful Hints
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application and Details
- Meal Prices
TO REGISTER as a PayPAMS customer, go to https://paypams.com/selectstate.aspx
- Select TN for the state
- Select Maryville City School district
- Review the welcome page, which includes payment terms at the top, and click continue
- You can now start to add your children, one at a time. You will need each student's full name and date of birth.
You can now begin making payments. Your account is refreshed online with the new account balance after the funds are received and processed. You will receive an email indicating the transaction is complete.
- For assistance, visit the PayPAMS website and click on "HELP"
- Create your own secure userid and password, then file for future reference.
- If you forget your password, go to the PayPAMS site and click on the "Forgot Password" link
- Each transaction includes a $1.95 processing fee
- You will receive an email when your account is replenished or if your payment is declined
- When creating your account profile, include your email for low balance and account activity notifications. Also, update your email address in your profile as needed.
|Free and Reduced Breakfast and Lunch Options|
Click here to apply!How do I apply? If you are interested in applying for free or reduced price meals, applications will be sent home with your child at the beginning of the school year or you may contact the central offices at 865.982.7121.
How long does it take to go into affect?
Who can I contact with questions regarding the application process?