Beliefs - Teach to Reach Each Child
- An effective school builds positive relationships and mutual respect and is a partner with the students, families, and community.
- Every child is a unique individual who should be encouraged and challenged to maximize his or her talents and potential, curiosity and creativity, and the ability to process and think for themselves.
- A good school embraces different learning styles and incorporates a variety of teaching strategies and assessment measurements while promising educational growth for students from all cultures and socio-economic backgrounds
- An effective faculty is one who works with a cooperative team spirit and open communication, always putting the needs of the students foremost in their planning and staff development.
- School and teachers should provide students every possible opportunity to learn according to their needs and challenges, while valuing their insights, strengths, and experiences.
- Students should be accepted, appreciated, nurtured, and challenged according to their individual needs in a safe, non-threatening environment.
- Children are active learners, benefiting from cooperative learning, hands-on instruction, interdisciplinary and real world connections.